Heritage Digital Academy are offering free online training events on all things digital for heritage organisations across the UK for summer 2022. These sessions are design to help individuals develop new digital practices and build key skills that can be brought back to their organisation.
Click on the links to see more details of the programme events:
- 8 June – Webinar: What is a data protection officer and why does your organisation need one?
- 9 June – Webinar: What is copyright and creative commons?
- 23 June – Workshop: Copyright considerations for digital services
- 28 June – Workshop: Building and growing your audience with digital
- 5 July – Workshop: Understanding Data Protection and making a plan to stay compliant
To sign up or learn more, visit the Heritage Digital Academy Website